Friday, August 17, 2007

Le Petit Zinc!

Yes, I know it is August and I went to Paris in May but I still haven't told you all of the wonderful things I experienced there! So bear with me. I promise to entertain you.

Le Petit Zinc in Paris was a very trendy restaurant that happens to also be a Parisian celebrity hotspot. However, when Maileen and I chose to dine there we had no idea how cool it actually was. Apparently we have great taste:)

After walking around St. Germain de Pres for a while, we picked Le Petit Zinc because we loved the look of the patio! We got to sit under the beautiful archway that was covered in lovely green ivy. The interior decor of "Art Nouveau" meets classical elegance was also gorgeous.

The food was delicious. Not much vegetarian selection but it was definitely tasty! To start I had a tomato goat cheese salad with greens drizzled with balsamic vinegar and a toast point with a black olive tapenade (seen in the first picture). I think this was the description: Pressé de légumes confits au chèvre frais.
My main was a grilled veggie platter with peppers, zucchini, olives, greens and much more. It sounds cooler in French: Palette de légumes à la plancha, huile d’olive vierge au jus de citron. It was beautifully arranged on my plate as well.

I still can't get over how good the baguette is in Paris. I ate a lot of carbs while I was there but my days were spent constantly walking so it was a wash;) You can see Mai and I were inspired by the Parisian pashmina trend! We also stocked up with them while we were in Monmartre.

If you are in Paris, make sure you check out Le Petit Zinc. It encompasses Parisian food, art and style!

4 comments:

marriedtoadesi.com said...

Dude, your trip sounds soooo good. I wanna go to Paree with you!

Love, Akka

TBC said...

Everything does sound fancier in French, doesn't it? Looks like you had a great time. Lucky you!

bee said...

savithri, you look so darn good in that pic.

marriedtoadesi.com said...

Hi Savithri, There is an award for you at MTAD! Go pick it up :)

Love, Akka

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
google-site-verification: googlec38f199ff592e410.html