Saturday, February 24, 2007

WOSS Dinner

Yesterday I went to dinner with some of my friends from high school. Maileen, Steve, Jen, Jason and I went to White Oaks Secondary School (WOSS) and Andrea, Tamara, Samina and I have been friends since middle school, River Oaks (what do you expect, we grew up in Oakville).

We went to Spring Rolls at Erin Mills Town Center. A little tip to anyone planning to go- there is no entrance to the restaurant from inside the mall. There is only one from the outside. So after a bit of wandering in the Mall, Maileen and I figured it out. It was nice to catch up with everyone. I'm glad my friends still make an effort to keep in touch.

I forgot to take pictures of my food but it was pretty good. I started with the cold spring rolls which is basically a salad wrapped up in rice paper. I wanted something light because I was looking forward to my main. I got Thai Green Curry with vegetables and tofu, extra spicy. It was yummy. It was the addictive spice that takes a hold of you and doesn't let you feel it until you stop eating. Then it hit me. Luckily, my mango shake helped kill the heat. I used to love pad thai but I think I've outgrown it now. Shankar introduced me to green curry and I been a fan ever since!

Andrea got a great friend banana dessert. It was called FBI, fried banana ice cream. It was really great with green tea ice cream. Tamara got the mango creme brulee and James (Andrea's boyfriend) had coconut ice cream which was also very nice!

Great night guys! Looking forward to the next one:)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ewwww. That's a horrible picture of me!!!!:) But let's make this a regular event, it was lots of fun:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
google-site-verification: googlec38f199ff592e410.html