Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Ultimate Lunch

The ultimate lunch is one you don't have to make for yourself. My dad is so nice. He makes me fresh squeezed juice in the morning! The flavour of this month is grapefruit. It is such a delicious pink colour! He even packs it to go for me so I can have it at work. I also get a nice fruit salad and toasted sandwich (peanut butter on whole grain bread this week) too. My snack is pistachios. Yum.

He forgot to pack it one day and sent me an email at work....cutest dad ever!

-----Original Message-----
From: Krishnan Sastri [mailto:ksastri@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 8:08 AM
To: Sastri, Savithri
Subject: Sorry!
Dear Savithri,

Somehow I had taken that today is Sunday and I overslept. I'll keep the juice ready for you when you come home. Also please remind me every sunday that the next day is Monday. I am getting very forgetful these days.

Love,

Dad

1 comment:

Swarna said...

So sweet.I am a daddys girl as well
I miss my dad who is in india

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
google-site-verification: googlec38f199ff592e410.html