Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Paneer Aloo Achari

I tried out a recipe Dinaz gave me for Aloo Achari. I thought it would taste good with fresh paneer! I was right. I love experimenting and trying new things. It is really fun to create something from your imagination and then see how it turns out.

So here is what I did:

Sauté some onion (Dinaz thinks you should only use green onions), green chilies, ginger, jeera, turmeric, garam masala, salt and chili powder.

Add in 2 diced tomatoes or tomato puree (its an experiment- use whatever you want).

Throw in 1 1/2 potatoes boiled and cubed.

Add in some frozen peas and 2 tbsp yogurt. Finally, add some cubed paneer and let the flavours simmer.

It was quite tasty. Next time I think I will try putting in some amchur and nuts for crunch!

1 comment:

Priya said...

Nicie nice!yum!Dam!am hungry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
google-site-verification: googlec38f199ff592e410.html