Monday, February 12, 2007

JT on SNL...super funny

I know not everyone is a Justin Timberlake fan but the man is hilarious-trust me on this one. He was on SNL and there are some clips on youtube. My favourites are Omeletteville and Homelessville. The Jessica Simpson one is good too (she is 'functionally retarded'). They took off the full skits from youtube for some copyright issues but there are still some left of the dance clips. That's the best part anyway.

Hightlights from Omletteville are JT dancing to Britney's "I'm a slave 4 u" and "dance break." I like randomly saying it now. Especially at work. Well, only to Rav since no one else will understand it. Homelessville's "Soup there it is" was very good too. They make you want to 'bring it on in to omletteville/homelessville.'



2 comments:

rav said...

Dance break? Good ideaaaaaaR!

rav said...

OK...I really need to get a life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
google-site-verification: googlec38f199ff592e410.html