Monday, January 29, 2007

Oh Dinaz!

My work day is brightened by the wonderful lady who sits beside me. Her name is Dinaz Dastur and is one of the loveliest people I have had the pleasure to meet. My chats with her are so fun! They make my day. She advises me on my outfits and tells me what I can fix. This is always appreciated as I am getting ready in a rush in the mornings. She has the best rings and jewlery sets too. I enjoy admiring them and hearing where she got everything.

I also love hearing about her recipes and what she makes her family for dinner. She seems like a really wonderful mom. I know she will do anything for her kids. She reminds me of my mom! Thanks for being so cute Dinaz!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
google-site-verification: googlec38f199ff592e410.html